Help You Get Online is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Help You Get Online has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our Customers. We do not share your non‐public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information. Help You Get Online reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include advising you about our products, services and other opportunities, maintaining your account with us, providing you with your invoices so that you can properly maintain your records, processing warranties, sales transactions and administering our business.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name, job title, company name and other necessary information;
- Delivery address, email address, business address, mobile numbers, home numbers, business telephone numbers and other Contact information necessary to maintain superior customer service and satisfaction.
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information about our Customers or former Customers to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Delivery or servicing of goods purchased
- Internal record keeping
- Sending digital invoices
- Sending email about new products
- Maintaining your Corporate Account records, as applicable
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail for collecting capital calls.
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
- To make necessary calls or transmitting other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided